Gary Bell Jr. has broken hand
Dower missed the league-opening win against Santa Clara on Saturday due to a back injury. Zags coach Mark Few announced on his radio show Monday that Bell suffered a broken hand in the victory and will be out four to six weeks.
Dower (13.8 points per game) and Bell (12.7) are the team's second- and third-leading scorers. Kevin Pangos, who leads the team in scoring at 18.2 points per game, is battling a toe injury and is questionable for Monday night's game.
The Zags started former Memphis wing Drew Barham in place of Dower on Saturday. Providence transfer Gerard Coleman and Louisville transfer Angel Nunez, who scored eight points in his Gonzaga debut against Santa Clara, will likely be used to help ease the loss of Bell.
MORE MEN'S COLLEGE BASKETBALL HEADLINES
- Xavier completes sweep of No. 21 G'town
- Oklahoma State takes down No. 20 Baylor
- UW dismisses Upshaw for violating team rules
- Unbeatens Kentucky, Virginia still atop AP poll
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Men's Gonzaga Bulldogs White Bench Pride Basketball Legend T-shirt