Eron Harris to transfer
Harris averaged 17.2 points and 3.5 rebounds per game this season for Bob Huggins and the Mountaineers.
"I have enjoyed my time at West Virginia University the past two years, but I want to transfer closer to home," Harris said in a statement. "I want to be closer to my family, especially being around my little brother."
Harris is from Indianapolis. He averaged 9.8 points as a freshman, and made a significant jump and put up more than 17 this season while shooting 42 percent from 3-point range.
MORE MEN'S COLLEGE BASKETBALL HEADLINES
- SMU's Kennedy cleared, will face Michigan
- Game-worn MJ shoes from UNC sell for $33K
- Dayton dismisses pair for violation of rules
- Reserve Agau to transfer from No. 4 Louisville
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Men's West Virginia Mountaineers Grey Basketball Pullover Performance Hoodie