Eron Harris to transfer
Harris averaged 17.2 points and 3.5 rebounds per game this season for Bob Huggins and the Mountaineers.
"I have enjoyed my time at West Virginia University the past two years, but I want to transfer closer to home," Harris said in a statement. "I want to be closer to my family, especially being around my little brother."
Harris is from Indianapolis. He averaged 9.8 points as a freshman, and made a significant jump and put up more than 17 this season while shooting 42 percent from 3-point range.
MORE MEN'S COLLEGE BASKETBALL HEADLINES
- No. 4 Duke dismisses junior guard Sulaimon
- Loving, Russell lead Ohio St. upset of Terps
- Two Southern Miss players ruled ineligible
- Big 12/SEC Challenge to be single-day event
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Men's West Virginia Mountaineers Blue Elite Practice Knit Performance Shorts