Georgia adds Yasir Rosemond to staff
ATHENS, Ga. -- Georgia basketball coach Mark Fox has added former Samford assistant Yasir Rosemond to his coaching staff.
The 37-year-old Rosemond spent the last two years at Samford, where he recruited the last two players to be named Southern Conference freshman of the year.
Fox said Rosemond, an Atlanta native, will be a boost to the Georgia program with recruiting. Rosemond will coach the Bulldogs' perimeter players.
Rosemond spent two years at Seattle University following five seasons at Oregon, his alma mater.
Copyright 2014 by The Associated Press
MORE MEN'S COLLEGE BASKETBALL HEADLINES
- UNC inviting athletes back to finish degrees
- Ex-Baylor star Austin: NBA offered job too
- C-USA chief: 'Second 5' will still be relevant
- Source: Mudiay signs deal to play in China
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Men's Georgia Bulldogs Charcoal Stealth Tri-Blend T-Shirt