Arizona State suspends three players
LOS ANGELES -- Three Arizona State players have been suspended for "unacceptable conduct" and did not make the trip to Los Angeles for games Thursday and Saturday.
Starters Keala King and Kyle Cain, and reserve Chris Colvin did not travel with the Sun Devils (4-9, 0-1 Pac-12) on their trip to Los Angeles. The three will not play against USC on Thursday night or UCLA on Saturday.
This is Colvin's second suspension this season. He missed a Dec. 10 game against North Dakota State for "conduct detrimental" to the team.
King is averaging a team-high 13.7 points while Crain averages 8.5 points and Colvin 5.4.
The suspensions leave the Sun Devils with only six scholarship players.
Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press
MORE MEN'S COLLEGE BASKETBALL HEADLINES
- Fond farewell: Terps stun Virginia in ACC finale
- Wichita State reaches 34-0, wins MVC final
- Cuse closes regular season with rout of FSU
- Ejim chosen over Wiggins as Big 12's POY
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- adidas Men's UCLA Bruins True Blue Point Guard Basketball Shorts