Arizona, Oregon State won't face bans
The Pac-12 decided Friday that there won't be any suspensions from the overtime scuffle between Arizona and Oregon State.
Pac-12 official Dave Hirsch said the league felt the game officials handed everything appropriately on the court Thursday night in Tucson.
Cunningham then pushed Fogg out of his face. That led to the Arizona bench spilling into the scene, but head coach Sean Miller gained control by ensuring his players didn't escalate the situation further.
Fogg and Cunningham were assessed technical fouls. Natyazhko and Burton won't have to miss the next game because they weren't ejected for fighting.
Andy Katz is a senior college basketball writer for ESPN.com.
MORE MEN'S COLLEGE BASKETBALL HEADLINES
- Black helps No. 18 Kansas trounce Hoyas
- Randle rallies Kentucky to win over Belmont
- Illinois hands Mizzou first loss with late FTs
- UMass takes 1st loss after controversial call
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Men's Arizona Wildcats Navy Full-Zip Basketball Performance Hoodie