Legends Classic regional hosts set
PRINCETON, N.J. -- Georgetown, Indiana, UCLA and Georgia will serve as regional hosts for the 2012 Legends Classic.
The championship doubleheaders will be Nov. 19-20 at the new Barclays Center in Brooklyn, N.Y., it was announced Wednesday.
The regional rounds will be held Nov. 11-15. The remainder of the field will be announced later.
The Legends Classic will be played outside New Jersey for the first time. The first two were held in Newark, the next two in Atlantic City and this year's was played in East Rutherford.
Vanderbilt beat Oregon State to win this year's tournament at the Izod Center.
Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press
MORE MEN'S COLLEGE BASKETBALL HEADLINES
- Ex-Baylor star Austin: NBA offered job too
- C-USA chief: 'Second 5' will still be relevant
- Source: Mudiay signs deal to play in China
- Creighton's Chatman set for thumb surgery
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- adidas Men's UCLA Bruins True Blue Made in March T-Shirt