Semis set for Legends Classic
PRINCETON, N.J. -- UCLA, which many consider to have the top recruiting class, will play Georgetown in one semifinal of the Legends Classic while Indiana faces Georgia in the other.
The tournament semifinals and championship game will be played at the new Barclays Center in Brooklyn, it was announced Thursday. The semifinals are Nov. 19, with the title game the next day.
The Legends Classic will be played outside New Jersey for the first time. The first two were held in Newark, the next two in Atlantic City and last year's was played in East Rutherford. Vanderbilt beat Oregon State to win last year's tournament at the Izod Center.
The brackets for the regional rounds, which will be hosted by the semifinalists, will be announced later.
Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press
MORE MEN'S COLLEGE BASKETBALL HEADLINES
- UNC inviting athletes back to finish degrees
- Ex-Baylor star Austin: NBA offered job too
- C-USA chief: 'Second 5' will still be relevant
- Source: Mudiay signs deal to play in China
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- adidas Men's UCLA Bruins Tournament Basketball White Shorts