Countdown to Madness
Previewing the top seeds in Joe Lunardi's preseason bracket
From Sept. 10 through Oct. 5, ESPN Insider will be running its "Countdown to Madness" preview series, looking at the top five seeds in each of the four regions in Joe Lunardi's preseason 2013 NCAA bracket.
Each preview will include the team's primary strengths and weaknesses, an analysis of the top incoming freshmen written by ESPN Recruiting analysts Paul Biancardi and Dave Telep, and a season outlook and prediction by ESPN Insiders Joe Lunardi, Jay Bilas and Fran Fraschilla.
Below, find the links to each team preview as they are posted (regional seed in parentheses).
Countdown to Madness
MORE MEN'S COLLEGE BASKETBALL HEADLINES
- D'Antoni's brother hired as coach at Marshall
- Maryland transfer Cleare signs with Texas
- N'western players set for historic union vote
- Cal's Kreklow to transfer: 'Unrelated to coach'
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
Insider CBB content
• Greenberg/Telep: Kansas Jayhawks
• Greenberg/Finkelstein: Marquette
• Gasaway/Rankin: Indiana Hoosiers
• Gasaway/Rankin: Michigan Wolverines
• Gasaway/Rankin: Ohio State Buckeyes
• Greenberg/Finkelstein: Memphis Tigers
• Gasaway/Rankin: Florida Gators
• Greenberg/Telep: Kentucky Wildcats
• Gasaway/Finkelstein: Louisville Cardinals
• Gasaway/Finkelstein: Syracuse Orange
• Greenberg/Biancardi: NC State Wolfpack
• Biancardi/Gasaway: Duke Blue Devils
• Biancardi/Gasaway: North Carolina Tar Heels
• Biancardi/Gasaway: Arizona Wildcats
• Greenberg/Telep: UCLA Bruins
• Gasaway: Breakout second-year coaches
• Lunardi: Could Louisville repeat as champs?
• Greenberg: UVA tops list of surprise teams
• Fraschilla: How returning stars can improve
• Gasaway: Top title challengers to Kentucky
• Lunardi: Who will earn No. 1 seeds in 2014?
• Telep: Latest on No. 13 junior Theo Pinson
• Rankin: What Wiggins means for Kansas
• Biancardi: KU to prep Wiggins for NBA success
• Telep: Updated look at top recruits
• Roundtable: Most impressive on AAU circuit?
• Ford: NBA draft lottery preview
• Ford: Winners from the NBA draft combine
• Fraschilla: Burke the draft's top point guard?
• Ford: Measurements concern some GMs
• Ford: Why Wiggins would go No. 1 in 2013
Jay Bilas Blog
Jay's take on latest from around the nation
Analysis from Fraschilla, Greenberg and Lunardi
Get news and rumblings before anyone
Hollinger's College PER
College basketball's top players
Get wagering advice for every game