Duke, Michigan remain 1-2 in Top 25
Unbeaten Duke and Michigan hold the top two spots in The Associated Press' college basketball poll for the fourth straight week.
The top five teams in The Associated Press poll:
• Rankings: AP
Duke received 62 first-place votes Monday from the 65-member national media panel, with Michigan getting the other three.
Louisville overtook unbeaten Arizona to be ranked third. Completing the top 10 are Indiana, Kansas, Syracuse, Minnesota, Gonzaga and Missouri.
No. 23 Wichita State and No. 24 UNLV are back in the rankings. Oklahoma State and Pittsburgh dropped out from last week. Wyoming, the other unbeaten Division I school, remains unranked.
Copyright 2013 by The Associated Press
MORE MEN'S COLLEGE BASKETBALL HEADLINES
- No. 15 Iowa State holds off No. 19 Texas
- UW dismisses Upshaw for violating team rules
- UNC catches fire late to put away Syracuse
- Unbeatens Kentucky, Virginia still atop AP poll
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Men's Arizona Wildcats Navy Elite Performance Basketball Polo