Chane Behanan (ankle) sidelined
LOUISVILLE, Ky. -- Louisville sophomore forward Chane Behanan will miss up to 10 days with a left high ankle sprain sustained Monday in practice.
Cardinals coach Rick Pitino said Tuesday that Behanan will miss Wednesday night's Big East Conference contest at Seton Hall and possibly four games overall. Behanan, averaging 11.4 points and 7.1 rebounds per game, won't make the trip to New Jersey.
Montrezl Harrell will replace Behanan in the starting lineup for the No. 3 Cardinals (13-1, 1-0). The 6-foot-8 freshman is averaging 6.6 points and 4.4 rebounds and has made one start this season.
Pitino describes Behanan's injury as moderate and doesn't expect any long-term issues. But the coach says "without Chane, we'll have to make some adjustments."
Copyright 2013 by The Associated Press
MORE MEN'S COLLEGE BASKETBALL HEADLINES
- Source: Mudiay signs deal to play in China
- Creighton's Chatman set for thumb surgery
- Big 12 chief rips NCAA, says 'cheating pays'
- Wake Forest adds Greece's Mitoglou to roster
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Rawlings Louisville Cardinals Full-Sized Crossover Basketball