Indiana's Remy Abell to transfer
In two seasons in Bloomington, the Louisville native averaged 3.5 points and 10.7 minutes.
Coach Tom Crean said in a statement that Abell was seeking a style of play that better suits his talents and would get him on the court more often. Crean called Abell an "outstanding citizen" during his time at Indiana.
Abell called his time at Indiana the "best two years of his life."
Abell's departure means Crean has room on the roster to keep all six of his incoming freshmen.
Copyright 2013 by The Associated Press
MORE MEN'S COLLEGE BASKETBALL HEADLINES
- NCAA president calls for 'scholarships for life'
- Rick Pitino: 'Passion, enthusiasm' still high
- College of Charleston's Wojcik not recruiting
- UNC hopes to set up meeting with McCants
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- adidas Men's Indiana Hoosiers #11 Cream Tournament Basketball Replica Jersey