Kansas State lands Brandon Bolden
MANHATTAN, Kan. -- Kansas State says sophomore forward Brandon Bolden is joining the Wildcats after leaving Georgetown.
Coach Bruce Weber announced Bolden's decision Friday. Bolden will sit out next season as required by the NCAA, but has three years of eligibility remaining.
The 6-foot-10 Bolden, from Sumter, S.C., played in four games for the Hoyas last season, totaling just five minutes with no statistics. He played high school ball for Quality Education Academy in Winston-Salem, N.C., alongside incoming Kansas State freshman Jevon Thomas.
Copyright 2013 by The Associated Press
MORE MEN'S COLLEGE BASKETBALL HEADLINES
- Arizona holds Oregon St. to 34 points in rout
- No. 4 Duke dismisses junior guard Sulaimon
- St. John's guard sorry for offensive tweet
- McCain: Time to talk legalizing sports betting
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Men's Kansas State Wildcats Purple Game Jacket