Jerry Dipoto's tenure as the Los Angeles Angels' general manager appeared to reach an end Tuesday, amid an ongoing rift with manager Mike Scioscia that the two sides seemed unable to resolve.
- M's Montgomery 1-hits Pads for another shutout
- Rangers activate Hamilton, send Gallo to minors
- Cashman: Sabathia to stick in Yankees' rotation
- Maddon hires magician to help slumping Cubs
- Ortiz rejects suggestion his bat speed is fading
- Boggs to put 3K-hit fishing boat on auction block
- Longenhagen: MLB international signing primer