Wilmer Flores wanted to stay a Met. He wanted it so bad he cried on the field when he thought he'd been traded. One month later, he's thrilled to still be a part of the team -- and fans adore him for it.
- Underachieving Mariners fire GM Zduriencik
- Surgery for Nats' Span, will miss rest of season
- Yanks' Teixeira out again with lingering leg injury
- Unhappy Reds owner: Price's job safe for now
- Indians scratch RHP Salazar because of virus
- Fan hurt at Phils game after Manfred talks safety
- Cubs get struggling reliever Rodney from M's