Twenty years ago this weekend, Cal Ripken Jr. played in his 2,131st straight game to become the all-time iron man on one of MLB's most unforgettable nights.
- Sources: Mets stick to Harvey plan, spurn agent
- Schwarber out for series with strained rib cage
- Indians scratch Kluber (hamstring) from start
- Springer, out since July 2, activated by Astros
- Lincecum gets surgery on hip, done for season
- 0 ABs, 0 cuts, 4 runs? Harper produces rare feat
- Yankees put Teixeira on DL with bruised shin