Jordan Zimmermann took care of business on the mound for six innings, and Ryan Zimmerman is leading the offensive charge for the Nats, who have 18 hits ... and counting.
- Lincecum gets surgery on hip, done for season
- Royals believe chickenpox limited to 2 players
- Dodgers start top prospect Seager at SS vs. Pads
- Tigers' Iglesias hurts hand bunting, leaves game
- Harper back in Nats lineup after Wednesday injury
- Twins rest injured slugger Sano, closer Perkins
- Schilling off ESPN broadcasts for rest of year