Daniel Murphy laced a two-run double in the top of the 13th inning to fuel the Mets, who overcame an early five-run deficit to win their seventh straight.
- Dodgers' Gonzalez, Puig leave with injuries
- Cubs get struggling reliever Rodney from M's
- Nats again lose Span (hip) to DL as injuries mount
- Orioles' Jones exits with whiplash; X-rays OK
- Fan hurt at Phils game after Manfred talks safety
- Rays put Jennings on 15-day DL with knee injury
- Arbitrator rules against Bonds in collusion case