Kansas City's offense has performed well this season, outside of a glaring hole at second base. Keith Law explains why Ben Zobrist was a good choice to fill it and breaks down Oakland's side of the deal.
- Nationals near deal for Papelbon, sources say
- Trout scratched vs. Houston with injured wrist
- Baseball Hall of Fame to cut number of voters
- Sources: Phillies want Hamels offers by Wed.
- New Mets reliever Clippard calls Nats 'beatable'
- Marlins activate Gordon; Alvarez out for season
- Garcia (groin) off DL, set for start with Cards