Jordan Zimmermann is taking care of business on the mound, and Ryan Zimmerman is leading the offensive charge for the Nats, who collected 13 hits and a dozen runs through five.
- Lincecum gets surgery on hip, done for season
- Royals believe chickenpox limited to 2 players
- Dodgers start top prospect Seager at SS vs. Pads
- Harper back in Nats lineup after Wednesday injury
- Twins rest injured slugger Sano, closer Perkins
- Schilling off ESPN broadcasts for rest of year
- Tigers' Cabrera faults ump after ejection in rout