Kris Bryant and Bryce Harper traded solo blasts, but Addison Russell was the young star coming of age with his game-winning double in the bottom of the ninth.
- Phillies GM: Critical fans don't understand game
- Cubs' Bryant hits career-long 463-ft blast in win
- Emotional Uribe says trade to Braves complete
- Reds' Cueto has inflammation in pitching elbow
- Cardinals' Adams likely to DL with strained quad
- Jays' Bautista pain-free, drives in 5 RBI in return
- Longenhagen: Draft prospects at NCAA regionals