Dodgers ace Clayton Kershaw was his dominant self in an 8-0 victory over the Braves, allowing four hits and striking out 10 in seven shutout innings.
- Phillies GM: Critical fans don't understand game
- Cubs' Bryant hits career-long 463-ft blast in win
- Emotional Uribe says trade to Braves complete
- Reds' Cueto has inflammation in pitching elbow
- Cardinals' Adams likely to DL with strained quad
- Jays' Bautista in lineup, says shoulder pain-free
- Longenhagen: Draft prospects at NCAA regionals