Many veteran free agents remain unsigned and, apparently, unwanted. That being said, there are five free agents still on the market who could be worth the risk.
- Source: Cy winner Arrieta given $7.07M raise
- Mexico tops Cuba to reach Caribbean Series final
- Sources: Jays eye Bautista, Encarnacion deals
- Dodgers' Puig ready 'for new life in the majors'
- Orioles sign closer Britton to one-year contract
- RP Hoover wins arbitration case against Reds
- Padres paying for last offseason's failed splurge