Thursday's return of the hard-throwing Marlins ace will be met with both excitement and anxiety, since he'll be doing the very thing that led to Tommy John surgery more than 13 months ago.
- Scioscia denies 'power struggle' after GM's exit
- A's Gray stays in hospital with stomach ailment
- Marlins' Fernandez returns after 13 months
- Giants' Posey exits after taking foul ball off mask
- Cards push back Garcia again; DL move unlikely
- Noah Wilson, Royals fan with cancer, dies at 7
- Longenhagen: Top 10 international prospects