Rookie Michael Conforto ripped his first big-league blast in Miami to help overpower the Marlins as the Mets took sole possession of first place in the NL East.
- Rangers' Beltre ties MLB mark with third cycle
- Cespedes shines as Mets stand alone atop East
- Jays, Royals escalate feud with Twitter barbs
- Minor leaguer sets homer record with No. 433
- Pirates P Burnett out 4 weeks with elbow strain
- Indians put Kipnis on disabled list for shoulder
- Angels LHP Wilson eyes season-ending surgery