Sunday was a night to let loose, celebrating a no-hitter against the Dodgers followed by a postgame pajama party for the flight home. But no one works harder than Cubs ace Jake Arrieta, and if you've watched him pitch, you know there are more special games to come.
- Jock jammies: Cubs to wear PJs for flight home
- Braves fly U.S. flag at half-staff after fan death
- Power surge: Encarnacion hits 3rd straight HR
- Report: Indians president Shapiro will join Jays
- Burnett eyes mid-September return to Pirates
- Mets bolster pen, acquire Reed from D-backs
- Scully: 2016 final season in booth for Dodgers