Which GMs performed the best when it mattered most? Thanks to Alex Anthopoulos' wheeling and dealing, the Blue Jays are now good enough to overtake the Yankees, who stood pat at the deadline, says Jim Bowden.
- Lucchino leaving role as Red Sox president, CEO
- Angels LHP Wilson eyes season-ending surgery
- Stanton rehab 'definitely slower' than expected
- Brewers GM Melvin: We've lost a lot of offense
- Rays OF Souza headed to DL with broken hand
- Rockies OF Dickerson to DL with 2 broken ribs
- Kyne: Defense, ballpark effects on traded aces