The digital takeover of the All-Star vote by Kansas City fans is not unprecedented. In 1957, Cincinnati supporters submitted so many paper ballots that seven Reds were voted starters.
- 5 Royals remain in lead to start All-Star Game
- RHP Warren headed back to Yankees' bullpen
- Indians' Anderson takes perfect game into 7th
- Report: Pujols eyes final HR Derby appearance
- MacPhail to become Phils president after season
- Rays' Moore set to return after 14-month layoff
- Olney: How will Phils' front office operate now?