Johnny Cueto joined the Royals at the trading deadline and went on to win a World Series. But for the most part, he pitched poorly for K.C. How much of a factor will that have on his quest to sign a lucrative contract?
- Source: Marlins near coaching deal with Bonds
- Tigers owner: Money doesn't matter, I want titles
- Source: Red Sox, OF Young agree to contract
- Cueto rejected offer from D-backs, GM says
- Chapman signs with Marc Anthony's new agency
- Royals' World Series share worth $370,000
- Bowden: Pricing, best fits for top 50 free agents