Jenrry Mejia, 26, became the first player to receive a lifetime ban under MLB's drug agreement after testing positive for a performance-enhancing substance for the third time.
- Harper: 'Don't sell me short' on next contract
- A's snag OF Davis from Brewers for 2 prospects
- Debate over: Braves planning new Aaron statue
- New protective hat for pitchers ready to wear
- Yankees, Chapman settle on $11.325M contract
- Tanaka feels healthy, unsure when he'll start
- Law: Full index of Top 100 prospects of 2016