Josh Hamilton spent the morning playing with his four daughters, and then he drove to Globe Life Park where he'll play his first home game as a member of the Rangers since 2012.
- Report: Nats' Werth has 2 breaks in left wrist
- Hamilton confident he can regain All-Star form
- Tanaka expected to start next week for Yanks
- Mayor wants regular-season games in Montreal
- Cards' Adams to have surgery, out 3-4 months
- Holliday reaches in 43 straight, nears MLB record
- Olney: Trade options for Cards to replace Adams