Clayton Kershaw's recent dominant performances complicate what will be an increasingly difficult decision for those who'll actually vote for the NL Cy Young Award.
- Report: Dodgers to call up top prospect Seager
- Nats remove Harper in fourth with tight glutes
- Tigers' Cabrera faults ump after ejection in rout
- Fenway fan hurt in fall expected to be released
- Nats' Strasburg to skip start amid back issues
- Lincecum seeking another opinion on hip injury
- Award picks: Donaldson the MVP front-runner