• 1:05 p.m.: Pitching Matchup of the Day. Pedro Astacio, who is throwing great for the Rangers, works against Randy Johnson, in what is a must-win game in the Yankees' world. Watch the Big Unit's velocity: If he's throwing 91-93, and not harder than that, Texas might tee off.
• 3:05: Welcome back to the big leagues for the Dodgers' Brad Penny, who returns from months of injury rehab -- to pitch in Colorado's Coors Field. Not exactly a soft landing. He throws against the Rockies' Jeff Francis.
• 4:05: The Mariners' Jamie Moyer goes for career victory No. 196, pitching against the Indians' Scott Elarton.
• 4:05: The Reverse Lock of the Day -- the Giants' Jerome Williams pitching at home, in a seeming mismatch against the Brewers' Gary Glover. So far, the favored teams in our Reverse Locks are 2-0.
• 4:40: The Diamondbacks go for a sweep of the Padres, with Shawn Estes throwing against Brian Lawrence of San Diego.
• 8:05: Kelvim Escobar returns to the Angels' rotation, in the rubber game of a three-game series. Oakland's impressive rookie Joe Blanton throws for the Athletics.
The Good, the Bad and the Ugly from Saturday
Mark Teixeira is getting hot in a hurry: On Saturday, he slammed home runs No. 4 and 5, and drove in four runs.
The Phillies' Gavin Floyd was lit up for five runs in two-thirds of an inning -- and immediately demoted to the minors after the game.
Roger Clemens has one victory to show for his first four incredible starts, in which he has an 0.32 ERA; an opponents' batting average of .165; 32 strikeouts and 6 walks in 28 innings; and an opponents average with runners in scoring position of .000 (0-for-11). The Astros have not scored a run for him in his last three starts.
Buster Olney is a senior writer for ESPN The Magazine. His book, "The Last Night of the Yankee Dynasty," is being released in paperback May 1 and can be ordered through HarperCollins.com.