Mitchell Report must reflect effect of steroids on standings
The Mitchell Report, the findings of former senator George Mitchell's 18-month long investigation of the steroids era in baseball, is an anticipated, as-of-yet unfinished document of mounting importance. There is, in some baseball quarters, the expectation that Mitchell's final analysis should resemble the 2005 report filed by the House Government Reform Committee on Rafael Palmeiro, which was investigative in nature. Those findings were damning in tone, not only regarding Palmeiro's dishonesty ...
Read full story
MLB and PERFORMANCE ENHANCERS
• Ankiel meets with MLB officials on HGH report
• Report: MLB eyes use of HGH blood test in '08
• Orioles mum on report of Gibbons' link to steroids
• MLB requests meeting with Gibbons
• Report: Orioles' Gibbons received steroids, HGH
• Glaus not talking about on steroids accusations
• Report: Glaus shipped steroids by mail
• Cardinals' Ankiel defends himself on HGH
• Report: Ankiel linked to HGH
• Howard Bryant: Steroids, HGH and the pennant races
• Buster Olney: Blood test request on horizon
• Jayson Stark: Applying double standards
• Buster Olney: 1998 all over again?
• Peter Gammons: Benefit of doubt
• Rob Neyer: No big deal
• Ankiel timeline
• Ankiel linked to HGH
• How does Ankiel story affect MLB?
• Glaus received shipment of steroids
• Should all players take blood tests?
• Peter Gammons: Stuff of legend