Steinbrenner withholds judgment on Clemens and steroids
TAMPA, Fla. -- Hank Steinbrenner isn't sure whether Roger Clemens used steroids and human growth hormone. The New York Yankees senior vice president thinks others are rushing to judgment, though.
Clemens held a news conference Monday in Houston, again denying allegations in last month's Mitchell report that he used performance-enhancing drugs.
"I thought that the press conference spoke for itself,"
Steinbrenner said Monday night outside Legends Field at the
Yankees' spring ...
Read full story
CLEMENS RESPONDS TO MITCHELL
Clemens v. McNamee• Judge allows Clemens to keep Hardin in lawsuit
• Lawyer talking with Clemens about dropping suit
• McNamee selling signed Clemens items on eBay
• Clemens' suit vs. McNamee moved to federal court
• Q&A with Rusty Hardin (transcript)
• Clemens denies steroid use in taped conversation
• Press conference : The phone call | Clemens
• Clemens sues McNamee | Read it (.pdf)
• Wojciechowski: Roger vs. reality
• Steinbrenner: Don't rush to judgment
The '60 Minutes' interview• Clemens would consider lie-detector test
• Report: Clemens, McNamee have 'emotional' call
• Clemens: Injections were 'Lidocaine and B-12'
• Wojciechowski: Wallace needs to come up and in
The Mitchell report• Mitchell delivers his report | Read it (pdf)
• Players: Who's named in the report
• Recommendations from the report
• Report reaction: What they're saying
• Drugs listed in report | The Dope On Steroids
• Evidence may limit Selig's punishment choices
• Mitchell defends naming stars in report
• Owners praise Selig, support extended tenure
More News• Clemens issues apology for personal 'mistakes'
• Report: Clemens had relationship with country star
• Clemens appears at Astros minicamp
• Clemens' son steps up to defend father
• Clemens' pre-hearing meeting postponed
• Reports: New name surfaces in Clemens saga
• Torre on fence between Clemens and McNamee
• Texas group keeps Clemens as speaker
• Report: Clemens' attorney hires PIs
• Report: Clemens' attorney launches own probe
• Clemens 'almost numb' to steroid accusations
• Jeter warns against rush to judgment on Clemens
• Schilling: If Clemens guilty, take back Cy Youngs
• Clemens fires back, denies taking steroids, HGH
• Texas group ponders eliminating Clemens speech
• Justice: Clemens should speak out if he's clean
• Duquette mum on allegations against Clemens