Unsealed records show Bonds had additional positive drug test
SAN FRANCISCO -- A federal judge told prosecutors to redraft their multiple-count indictment of Barry Bonds and ordered the slugger's 2003 grand jury testimony unsealed on Friday.
Among other information contained in the unsealed 149-page court transcript is evidence of an additional positive steroids test beyond the previously reported one in November 2000, sources familiar with the government's evidence told ESPN's T.J. Quinn.
The U.S. Attorney's office had previously disclosed ...
Read full story
BARRY BONDS INDICTED
News• Bonds pleads not guilty to refiled federal charges
• Judge unseals Bonds testimony | Read it (pdf)
• Bonds' lawyers set to make request for dismissal
• Prosecutor cleared to work Bonds perjury case
• Bonds asks judge to dismiss perjury charges
• Bonds seeks to keep legal team in perjury case
• Hearing to determine lawyers' conflict of interest
• Bonds pleads not guilty; Feb. 7 next court date
• Fish: Defense could challenge Bonds' positive test
• Report: Agent says Bonds wants to play in 2008
• Bonds lawyer shopping as arraignment nears
• Bonds' new judge presiding over BALCO cases
• Old friends-turned-foes to testify against Bonds
• Bonds' trainer still won't testify if case goes to trial
• Bonds indicted on perjury, obstruction charges
• Bonds' trainer gains release after year in prison
• Bonds latest name on sports' infamous legal list
• Timeline: Bonds and steroid allegations
Analysis• Bryant: Remembering McGwire while Bonds is arraigned
• Fainaru-Wada/Quinn: Answers to key questions as Bonds begins legal journey
• Nelson: Bare market for Bonds
• Bryant: Bonds a misguided martyr
• Hill: Indictment is just plain wrong
• Olney: All roads lead to infamy
• Fainaru-Wada/Quinn: Path to indictment
• Bryant: Bonds case puts pressure on Mitchell
• Olney: Era of dishonesty
• Wojciechowski: Bonds' dare backfires
• Fish: Bonds' positive test didn't come from MLB
• Munson: Don't expect Bonds to cop a plea
• ESPN.com: How should MLB react?
• Kreidler: Mixed reaction in Bay Area
• Neyer: How bad is it?
• For the record: Legal definition of perjury
The indictment• United States v. Barry Lamar Bonds
SportsNation• Polling the reaction of SportsNation
ESPN Video• Indictment may end career
• Bonds' attorney speaks out
• Roger Cossack's take
• Will Bonds be in the Hall of Fame?
• Will Bonds play again?
• Was race a factor in indictment?
• Charles Barkley weighs in on Bonds
• Buster Olney on Bonds
• Steve Phillips on Bonds and A-Rod
ESPNRadio.com• Peter Gammons: A sad ending
• Baseball Today: Peter Pascarelli
• Shaun Assael on timing
• Cossack on the indictment