In the winter of 2013, the Yankees gave $438 million in guaranteed money to four players. If given the chance, would Brian Cashman & Co. spend it that way again?
- Angels 'focused' despite GM's exit, Scioscia says
- A's Gray stays in hospital with stomach ailment
- Marlins' Fernandez returns after 13 months
- Noah Wilson, Royals fan with cancer, dies at 7
- Cards push back Garcia again; DL move unlikely
- Rangers activate Hamilton, send Gallo to minors
- Longenhagen: Top 10 international prospects