David Price has deal from 3,000th hit
ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. -- The pitcher who gave up Derek Jeter's 3,000th career hit has a deal to sign memorabilia connected with the milestone.
Tampa Bay's David Price agreed with Steiner Sports to autograph collectibles, including baseballs and pictures. Some of the souvenirs will bear the inscription, "I Gave Up DJ's 3K," and be signed by both Price and Jeter.
Jeter became the first Yankee to reach 3,000 hits when he homered off Price July 9 at Yankee Stadium.
Copyright 2011 by The Associated Press
MORE MLB HEADLINES
- Sources: Rangers to sign Choo for $130M
- O's not signing Balfour, cite physical results
- Youkilis will play 'one more year' -- in Japan
- O's Patton tests positive, banned 25 games
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
MORE FROM ESPN NEW YORK
- Majestic Men's New York Yankees Derek Jeter #2 Road Grey Replica Jersey