Lenny Dykstra facing more charges
The city attorney's office said Thursday the 48-year-old former baseball star could face up to six months in jail and a $1,000 fine for each indecent exposure count.
Dykstra is accused of finding victims by placing online ads seeking personal assistants or housekeepers. He allegedly exposed himself to women who responded to the ads on several occasions between 2009 and 2011.
County records show Dykstra has been jailed since June on $455,000 bail on car theft and drug possession charges. He also faces bankruptcy fraud charges.
Mark Hathaway, whose law office represented Dykstra in the past, does not know who is now representing Dykstra.
Copyright 2011 by The Associated Press
MORE MLB HEADLINES
- MLB marks 67th anniversary of Robinson debut
- Napoli exits with hurt finger after headfirst slide
- Rays P Moore needs season-ending surgery
- Astros prospect Springer: Headed to Houston
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Majestic Men's Replica New York Mets Dwight Gooden #16 Royal Cooperstown Jersey