Matt Belisle, Rockies add year to deal
The right-hander had agreed last February to a deal that pays him $3,775,000 this year and allows him to earn an additional $225,000 in bonuses based on games finished.
Friday's agreement adds a $4.1 million salary for 2013 and a $4.25 million option for 2014 with a $250,000 buyout.
The 31-year-old was 10-4 with a 3.25 ERA last year with 58 strikeouts and 14 walks in 72 innings.
Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press
MORE MLB HEADLINES
- MLB marks 67th anniversary of Robinson debut
- Napoli exits with hurt finger after headfirst slide
- Rays P Moore needs season-ending surgery
- CF Jones, RP Meek bitten by Orioles' flu bug
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Authentic Street Signs Colorado Rockies 'Blake Street' Street Sign