Emilio Bonifacio, Marlins finish hearing
Bonifacio's side argued during Tuesday's hearing that he should be given a raise from $425,000 to $2.2 million, and the Marlins asked that he be paid $1.95 million.
A decision by arbitrators Steven Wolf, Mark Burstein and Sylvia Skratek is expected Wednesday.
Bonifacio hit a team-high .296 last year with five homers, seven triples, 36 RBIs and 40 steals in 51 tries.
Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press
MORE MLB HEADLINES
- Pineda ejected for foreign substance on neck
- Red Sox shut down Yankees behind Lackey
- D-backs spoil Wrigley's 100th with rally in 9th
- Dodgers ruin Hamels' 1st start of season
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Majestic Men's Replica Washington Nationals Bryce Harper #34 Home White Jersey