Brad Bergesen, Orioles go to hearing
Bergesen asked for a raise from $434,000 to $1.2 million during Wednesday's hearing, and the Orioles argued he should be paid $800,000.
A decision by arbitrators Robert Herzog, Mark Burstein and Elizabeth Neumeier is expected Thursday.
Bergesen was 2-7 with a 5.70 ERA in 12 starts and 22 relief appearances last season.
Orioles outfielder Adam Jones remains in arbitration.
Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press
MORE MLB HEADLINES
- Halladay retires after 1-day Blue Jays deal
- It's unanimous: Torre, La Russa, Cox to Hall
- M's GM in defense: 'We've never deviated'
- Report: Garrett Jones to sign with Marlins
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- '47 Brand Women's Baltimore Orioles Gametime White T-Shirt