Dustin Moseley has shoulder surgery
SAN DIEGO -- Padres right-hander Dustin Moseley has had surgery on his right shoulder and is expected to miss the rest of the season.
Moseley had extensive damage to his rotator cuff and labrum. He made just one start, against Los Angeles on April 7. He was placed on the disabled list the next day and an MRI exam revealed the damage.
Moseley had season-ending surgery on his left shoulder in August after going 3-10 with a 3.30 ERA in 20 starts in his first season with San Diego.
Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press
MORE MLB HEADLINES
- Kershaw: No problems after simulated game
- Yanks' Nova to DL with elbow ligament tear
- Red Sox notch walk-off victory on O's error
- On eve of marathon, Red Sox honor victims
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- FANMATS San Diego Padres Heavy Duty Vinyl Car Mats 2-Pack