Dustin Moseley has shoulder surgery
SAN DIEGO -- Padres right-hander Dustin Moseley has had surgery on his right shoulder and is expected to miss the rest of the season.
Moseley had extensive damage to his rotator cuff and labrum. He made just one start, against Los Angeles on April 7. He was placed on the disabled list the next day and an MRI exam revealed the damage.
Moseley had season-ending surgery on his left shoulder in August after going 3-10 with a 3.30 ERA in 20 starts in his first season with San Diego.
Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press
MORE MLB HEADLINES
- Pineda ejected for foreign substance on neck
- D-backs spoil Wrigley's 100th with rally in 9th
- Tanaka says going 24-0 again not impossible
- Kershaw to start rehab assignment Friday
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- adidas Youth San Diego Padres Batter climalite White T-Shirt