Ryan Braun exits with groin strain
Braun, who was taken out of the game in the seventh inning, said the injury, something he has been dealing with off and on all season, wasn't serious. He hoped to play in Wednesday's series finale, a day game.
"Hopefully," Braun said. "We'll see how it feels tomorrow."
Information from The Associated Press was used in this report.
MORE MLB HEADLINES
- MRI shows damage to Corbin's UCL in elbow
- HOF Schmidt recovering from skin cancer
- Orioles' Machado: Don't know about opener
- Multiple batters hit as Pirates-Phils gets testy
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Majestic Youth Milwaukee Brewers Ryan Braun Navy T-Shirt