Ryan Braun exits with groin strain
Braun, who was taken out of the game in the seventh inning, said the injury, something he has been dealing with off and on all season, wasn't serious. He hoped to play in Wednesday's series finale, a day game.
"Hopefully," Braun said. "We'll see how it feels tomorrow."
Information from The Associated Press was used in this report.
MORE MLB HEADLINES
- Stanton's walk-off GS lifts Marlins over M's
- Pujols belts No. 497 in Angels' rout of Tigers
- Mets trade 1B Davis to Pirates for reliever
- Rays turn back Yanks behind Loney's 4 RBIs
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Majestic Triple Peak Men's Milwaukee Brewers Ryan Braun Navy T-Shirt