Ryan Braun exits with groin strain
Braun, who was taken out of the game in the seventh inning, said the injury, something he has been dealing with off and on all season, wasn't serious. He hoped to play in Wednesday's series finale, a day game.
"Hopefully," Braun said. "We'll see how it feels tomorrow."
Information from The Associated Press was used in this report.
MORE MLB HEADLINES
- Sources: Rangers to sign Choo for $130M
- O's not signing Balfour, cite physical results
- Alleged kidnapping of Rangers' Martin detailed
- Youkilis will play 'one more year' -- in Japan
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Majestic Men's Milwaukee Brewers Cool Base Navy Batting Practice Jersey