Jason Hammel injures knee again
Hammel left in the fourth inning after throwing a pitch to Matt Joyce. He had retired 11 of 13 batters.
Hammel was making his second start since returning from the disabled list after arthroscopic surgery on his right knee in mid-July.
In his first start since July 13, Hammel allowed one run in five innings against the New York Yankees on Thursday. He said his knee felt fine after the game.
Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press
MORE MLB HEADLINES
- Sources: Rangers to sign Choo for $130M
- O's not signing Balfour, cite physical results
- Youkilis will play 'one more year' -- in Japan
- O's Patton tests positive, banned 25 games
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Men's Baltimore Orioles Dri-FIT Carbon Legend Logo Anthracite T-Shirt