Two Cardinals injured in spring game
Westbrook was hit on the leg by a grounder hit by Casey Kotchman leading off the second inning Thursday. The right-hander consulted with a trainer and flexed his left leg before walking to the dugout.
Beltran was hit by a pitch in the first and left the game after the inning. X-rays were negative.
Westbrook was making his first start of spring training. He went 13-11 last year but didn't pitch after Sept. 8 because of a strained right oblique.
He gave up one run in the first inning on an RBI triple by Giancarlo Stanton.
Copyright 2013 by The Associated Press
MORE MLB HEADLINES
- MLB briefs managers, GMs on replay system
- Source: Colon, Mets reach 2-year, $20M deal
- MLB plans to ban home plate collisions by '15
- Reports: Yanks nix Gardner-for-Phillips deal
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- '47 Brand Women's St. Louis Cardinals Off Campus Scoop Neck Red T-Shirt