A's Josh Reddick sprains wrist
HOUSTON -- Oakland right fielder Josh Reddick suffered a sprained right wrist after colliding into a wall trying to chase down a foul ball against the Astros.
X-rays were negative, according to the team, and he is day to day.
Reddick was hurt when he fell chasing down a foul ball hit by Marwin Gonzalez in the fifth inning.
He remained on the ground and was looked at by trainers for a couple of minutes before getting up and walking to the dugout. He was holding his right wrist as he left the field.
Information from The Associated Press was used in this report.
MORE MLB HEADLINES
- Agent: Dodgers don't plan to trade Kemp
- Sources: M's add Hart; Morrison deal close
- Trumbo heads to D-backs in 3-team trade
- Reports: MLB agrees to Japanese bid system
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Antigua Women's Oakland Athletics Full-Zip Black Discover Jacket