A's Josh Reddick sprains wrist
HOUSTON -- Oakland right fielder Josh Reddick suffered a sprained right wrist after colliding into a wall trying to chase down a foul ball against the Astros.
X-rays were negative, according to the team, and he is day to day.
Reddick was hurt when he fell chasing down a foul ball hit by Marwin Gonzalez in the fifth inning.
He remained on the ground and was looked at by trainers for a couple of minutes before getting up and walking to the dugout. He was holding his right wrist as he left the field.
Information from The Associated Press was used in this report.
MORE MLB HEADLINES
- Verlander allows one hit in 1st spring start
- MRI shows ligament injury in Medlen's elbow
- Orioles' Machado disappointed by new deal
- Cahill jams knee; Arroyo might be delayed
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Antigua Women's Oakland Athletics Traverse Soft Shell Full-Zip Green Jacket