Carlos Ruiz's X-rays negative
PHILADELPHIA -- Phillies catcher Carlos Ruiz is day to day after getting hit on the left wrist by a pitch in an extended spring training game Friday.
X-rays on his wrist were negative.
The Phillies are off to 6-10 start and have lost four straight entering Friday night's game against St. Louis.
Copyright 2013 by The Associated Press
MORE MLB HEADLINES
- GM: Cabrera on target for spring training
- Rockies' Gonzalez takes swings, feels good
- 'True New Yorkers' excite Mets' Granderson
- Oft-injured Prior retires, eyes front-office job
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Antigua Women's Philadelphia Phillies Full-Zip Royal Discover Jacket