Bryce Harper back in Nats' lineup
The violent collision left the 20-year-old slugger with 11 stitches in his chin and a sore body.
Harper went 1-for-4 with a 431-foot home run Thursday while playing left field and batting third in the Nationals' 6-2 win against the San Diego Padres.
Harper said he feels "a little bit better" but that whole left side of his body is still sore.
Information from The Associated Press was used in this report.
MORE MLB HEADLINES
- Marlins turn back Nats with 4-run rally in 9th
- Rangers' Darvish K's 8 in win over Yankees
- Pirates' Worley blanks Giants with 4-hitter
- Cabrera, Dickey help Jays trample Red Sox
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Little Earth Washington Nationals Red Color Sheen Wristlet